Divorce, Custody and Family Law Resources
Follow the below links for firm publications, common questions and helpful links. If you have any questions or would like to speak to an attorney at the firm, feel free to contact us any time.
The attorneys at ShounBach also recommend the following resources:
Alternate Forms of Dispute Resolution – Alternative Dispute Resolution (“ADR”) refers to any method of settling disputes outside of the courtroom. Deciding on one of the following alternative forms of dispute resolution might be less costly, less time consuming and provide a better solution for resolution of a dispute than litigation. Learn more.
- “In the Best Interest of the Child” by Stanton E. Samenow, Ph.D
- “Raising the Kids You Love with the Ex You Hate” by Edward Farber, Ph.D
- “Divorce Dance” by Stan Corey
- “Caught in the Middle” by Carla Garnity and Mitchell A. Baris
- “American Girls: Social Media and the Secret Lives of Teenagers” by Nancy Jo Sales
- AAML: “Child Centered Residential Guidelines©” (available from the AAML)
- “Navigating Emotional Currents in Collaborative Divorce” by Kate Scharff, M.S.W and Lisa Herrick, Ph.D.
- “Graceful Divorce Solutions” by Marcy Jones, J.D.
- “Mastering Crucial Moments in Separation and Divorce” by Kate Scharff, M.S.W and Lisa Herrick, Ph.D.
- Northern Trust: “Conversations About Wealth Transfer Legacy” (available from Northern Trust Bank)
- Changing the Conversation The 17 Principles of Conflict Resolution by Dana Casperson
- Talk to Strangers (the video can be purchased at www.ChildCustodyFilm.com)
Call (703) 222-3333 to be in touch with our experienced and dedicated family law attorneys at ShounBach.
I had some interesting twists on what was a fairly…
I came to Roberta Henault after my 32 years of…
Hayden was a great support for me during one of…
I had an opportunity to seek consultation services from Mr.…
I'm so thankful for my lawyer, Roberta K. Henault. If…