- Professional Associations
Ms. Knapp serves as President of the Prince William County Bar Association. She is also a member of the Domestic Relations Section Council of the Virginia Bar Association and is Chair of the Section’s Nominating Committee.
Ms. Knapp graduated in 2011 in the top third of her class from George Mason University School of Law. During law school, she interned with the Honorable Leslie Alden of Fairfax County Circuit Court and Condo, Kelly & Byrnes, P.C., in McLean, Virginia. She also represented clients in uncontested divorce matters through the George Mason University Domestic Relations Legal Clinic.
She received her bachelor’s degree, magna cum laude with double majors in Political Science and Communications, from Roger Williams University in Bristol, Rhode Island. Prior to law school, she worked for six years in public and media relations for Roger Williams University’s Office of Public Affairs.
Ms. Knapp is a member of the Virginia State Bar, the Fairfax Bar Association, the Loudoun County Bar Association, and the Virginia Trial Lawyers Association.
- Roger Williams University in Bristol, Rhode Island, Political Science and Communications, magna cum laude
- George Mason University School of Law, Juris Doctor
Memberships & Admissions
- Virginia Bar Association – Nominating Chair on the Domestic Relations Section Counsel
- Fairfax Bar Association
- Loudoun County Bar Association
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
- Prince William County Bar Association, President