- Professional Associations
Ms. Henault has represented numerous military members, and their spouses, and therefore has a unique knowledge of issues affecting these individuals, including division of retired pay, survivor benefits, and medical, commissary and exchange privileges. While she believes that a negotiated settlement in family law cases is preferable, she has extensive litigation experience and has impressive experience and sensitivity in assisting individuals navigate what is most often an emotionally difficult time. Ms. Henault has been recognized by Super Lawyers® as a rising star in 2007 and been selected for inclusion in Super Lawyers®® lists since 2013.
Ms. Henault received her Juris Doctor degree, cum laude, from Suffolk University Law School and graduated magna cum laude from Stonehill College in North Easton, Massachusetts. She was admitted to the Massachusetts Bar in 1999, the Virginia Bar in 2000, and the Bar of the District of Columbia in 2001.
Ms. Henault is a member of the Virginia State Bar and Fairfax Bar Association Family Law Sections, the Virginia Trial Lawyers Association, and the Virginia Women’s Attorney Association.
- Stonehill College in North Easton, Massachusetts magna cum laude
- Suffolk University Law School cum laude
Awards & Recognition
- Super Lawyers® Rising Star in 2007
- Super Lawyers® List 2013-2016
Memberships & Admissions
- Massachusetts Bar in 1999
- Virginia Bar in 2000
- Bar of the District of Columbia in 2001
- Virginia State Bar
- Fairfax Bar Association Family Law Sections
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
- Virginia Women’s Attorney Association