Follow the below links for firm publications, common questions and helpful
links. If you have any questions or would like to speak to an attorney
at the firm, feel free to contact us any time.
The attorneys at ShounBach also recommend the following resources:
Alternate Forms of Dispute Resolution - Alternative Dispute Resolution (“ADR”) refers to any method
of settling disputes outside of the courtroom. Deciding on one of the
following alternative forms of dispute resolution might be less costly,
less time consuming and provide a better solution for resolution of a
dispute than litigation.
- "In the Best Interest of the Child" by Stanton E. Samenow, Ph.D
- "Raising the Kids You Love with the Ex You Hate" by Edward Farber, Ph.D
- "Divorce Dance" by Stan Corey
- "Caught in the Middle" by Carla Garnity and Mitchell A. Baris
- "American Girls: Social Media and the Secret Lives of Teenagers"
by Nancy Jo Sales
- AAML: “Child Centered Residential Guidelines©” (available
from the AAML)
- “Navigating Emotional Currents in Collaborative Divorce” by
Kate Scharff, M.S.W and Lisa Herrick, Ph.D.
- “Graceful Divorce Solutions” by Marcy Jones, J.D.
- “Mastering Crucial Moments in Separation and Divorce” by Kate
Scharff, M.S.W and Lisa Herrick, Ph.D.
- Northern Trust: “Conversations About Wealth Transfer Legacy”
(available from Northern Trust Bank)